- C #
- SharePoint Architect
- configuration management
- Power BI
This role is the technical lead for SharePoint Online team. Works closely with federal solution architects on management and governance of SharePoint Online / Office 365 environment. May work with client developers on platform-based solution design. Provides technical guidance on migration of SharePoint solutions (e.g., InfoPath, workflows , SharePoint reports/dashboards) to the Power Platform. Develops scripts as needed and must have full SDLC experience in SharePoint. All work under this task order shall be performed in a skillful and professional manner.
- Serve as expert resource to answer product related queries and answer questions related to standards / guidelines on Power Platform development.
- Provide technical guidance on migration of SharePoint solutions (e.g., InfoPath, workflows, SharePoint reports/dashboards) to Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, etc.
- Serve as a technical resource on the Power Platform team - guiding Citizen developers in the implementation of Power Platform solutions.
- Take ownership of all aspects of processes to resolve Incidents and Service Requests
- Continuously monitor email and FDIC’s IT Service Management (ITSM) tool for new tickets
- Proactively provide solutions and not merely act at the direction of FDIC.
- d. Communicate with stakeholders to identify requirements, needs, and ideals.
- Anticipate future states by monitoring the overall platform horizon for new technologies and new functionality and working to implement changes as required.
- Deliver roadmaps, maturity models, configuration management plans, capability models, and monitoring services for existing platforms.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive FDIC-approved platform product strategy.
- Optimize existing platform services.
- Support integration with other platforms
- Perform analysis to determine feasibility of moving on premise platforms to the cloud.
- Design and implement new platforms, and design and execute migration projects.
- Experience writing and debugging complex scripts with PowerShell and SharePoint Online PnP PowerShell to automate processes.
- Experience developing in Power Platform (Power Automate/PowerApps) and building Power BI datasets, dashboards.
- Experience using SharePoint migration tool for file share/Network drive migrations using exclusively automated PowerShell scripting and Robocopy.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2019, C#, and .NET framework to build custom modules & applications.
- Experience with Splunk software platform.
Other responsibilities include:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in application development, and network design; 10+ years of progressive experience as an architect in an infrastructure / technology architecture environment.
- Advanced knowledge of distributed, heterogeneous, scalable systems design; advanced knowledge of internet, intranet, and extranet systems design (security, content management, eCommerce, web, and application servers).
- Advanced knowledge of high availability/fault-tolerant systems design and transparent application fail-over, advanced knowledge of relational and spatial database design, logical and physical system architecture, and object-oriented analysis and design.
- Advanced knowledge of replication, backup, and disaster recovery design; knowledge of IT governance and operations.
- Advanced knowledge of system sizing, capacity planning and performance tuning, and storage and area network architecture.
- Advanced understanding of technology infrastructure and server topology; comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering.
+1 925 434 9410