Telephony NENE SME
24 Month Contract Opportunity
Onsite in New York City
Telephony NENA SME
• Ensure the National Emergency Number Association (NENA) and Association of Public Safety Communication Officials (APCO) standards are being met during the implementation of NG911.
• Translate the business needs into clearly defined and detailed requirements or user stories and spearhead the priorities and validation of these requirements with the project teams.
• Conduct stakeholder analysis for requirements elicitation.
• Planning elicitation tasks and activities as well as creating elicitation timelines.
• Review and assess the adequacy of Call Handling requirements used by NYC.
• Engage with public safety and stakeholder agencies to understand their needs, issues, and concerns.
• Incorporate applicable federal, state and professional organizations’ standards and guidelines for a NG911 system.