Site Reliability Engineer with Experience Supporting .Net Applications
Seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to join our high-performance team. The successful candidate will have strong skills in systems administration, maintenance, monitoring, production support, and software deployment.
Things You'll Do:
- Prior deep experience operating workloads in Production environments using AWS services (EC2, S3, ECS, EKS, Lambda, Route53, Fargate, DynamodDB, DocumentDB, RDS, EBS, etc.)
- Drive and deliver next-gen architecture using AWS-managed services and cross-regional resilience.
- Standout as a go-to person for Cloud enablement and roadmap
- Build and manage multiple software development and production infrastructure environments (AWS and On-premise).
- Maintain tools, processes, and associated documentation and manage API Gateways and underlying Infrastructure.
- Build, deploy and manage software development tools/environments as required by the development team (Rally, Jira, Git, and others)
- Measure utilization of production resources and available capacity. Past experience in capacity modeling is highly desired.
- Experience in reviewing machine data using Splunk or other Log Analytics tools to gain further operational insight to improve overall systems performance
- Troubleshoot software and infrastructure problems and act as development escalation point for production issues
- Work with hosting engineering to ensure production systems achieve the highest reliability, availability and performance
- Deploy software in all environments; work with the Production Deployment team to ensure successful deployments
Overall Experience: 7-10 years
EKS 1-2 years
AWS 3-4 years
Windows Server Administration 2-3 years
IIS 2-3 years
Jenkins 2-3 years
Octopus deploy 1-2 years
SSIS 1-2 years
Ansible 1-2 years
Unix platform 1-2 years
Dotnet 2-3 years supporting dotnet apps. Developer experience is a plus.