- artificial intelligence
- Machine Learning
- communication skills
Principal Machine Learning Engineer/Architect
This positions is 100% Remote. No Third Party Resumes will be accepted. No H1B's.
Looking for an entrepreneurial AI/ML Engineer/Architect to help build out cutting-edge artificial intelligence and machine learning systems to analyze the world’s audio and help generate a deep understanding through relevant data and key insights.
- Design and build AI/ML products
- Daily collaboration between engineering and product to understand and determine strategies on how to build competitive AI/ML solutions for our overall platform
- Research new technologies to find the most optimal technical solutions
- 10+ years of experience in AI/ML software development against large consumer-facing data; having worked with creator data is a plus;
- Hands on professional experience of AI and ML algorithms, evaluation techniques, scaling AI solutions, good grasp of open source libraries and datasets,
- Hands on professional experience of agile product development and coding principles related to deploying AI/ML products to large amounts of users,
- Experience with cloud-based data stores and APIs (AWS preferred),
- A proven track record of planning and shipping successful technology
- BA/BS in an analytical field such as engineering, math, computer science, Masters Degree in AI/ML related fields is a plus.
- An attention to detail and an eye for great architecture, performance, and scalability
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills, both oral and written in English
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced work environment