Please send your resume in WORD format should you be interested in the following Senior Analyst of Data & Reporting position located near Cleveland, OH, 44114. This is a full-time role with a salary range of $95K - $105K with awesome benefits. If you are not interested in this position, please pass onto colleagues/associates as we do offer referral fees should they be hired.
Job Title: Senior Analyst of Data & Reporting
Location: Cleveland, OH, 44114
Salary: $95K - $105K
3rd Party C2C/Transfer: No
Referral Fee: $500 - Refer qualified colleague, friends, or family.
Please reply with an updated resume in Microsoft Word format
The Senior Analyst of Data & Reporting is responsible for a variety of reporting & technical functions. These responsibilities will include authoring, maintaining & writing SQL query code for report, table builds and updates, leading active projects and coordinating ongoing initiatives in the firm’s financial services, developing creative solutions to accounting and procedural issues that may arise, and to work with personnel both within and outside financial services to implement solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- SQL and SSRS certification, experience using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Accounting experience is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Strong familiarity with SQL & data warehouse structure, including table creation, report logic, and table updates.
- Cognos & SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) or other reporting application knowledge
- Thorough understanding of the financial services database (relational database), data warehouse & other applications structure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Contribute to the design and development of financial reports, dashboards, and calculations.
- Assist with managing and tracking new development and ad hoc report request
- Collaborate with department Director and Managers for the successful completion of financial projects.
- Analyze current processes and procedures, identify areas for improvement, and define and integrate appropriate process changes.
- Conduct quality assurance application upgrades and report development.
- Support the setting of priorities and coordinating the work of the data and reporting group staff.
- Develop new reports as needed, mastering the firm’s data reporting rules.