seLinuxC programmingkernel OSdriversreverse engineeringIDA ProGhidraARMx64x86CC + +LinuxUnixembedded systemsmobile ) securitymobile devices
CNO Tool Developer - Android Neurosurgeon
CCG is a technology company focused on equipping customers with the capabilities and support to conduct intelligent and successful cyber operations. We do this by finding the most talented engineers and operators in the country, give them some of the most challenging problems facing the US government, and help them unleash their creativity and problem-solving skills. Excellence is our standard and mission success is our metric.
About the Job
As a member of the CNO/Security team you will imagine weaknesses in multiple types of systems and then find, demonstrate, document, and exploit those weaknesses. You will be joining a team of mature and extremely competent Security Developers to breakdown and fully understand how a host of different systems function and how to exploit those systems. You must be extremely comfortable communicating with team members, technical partners, and non-technical partners alike.
*This position can be performed remotely.
- Must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance (Only US citizens are able to obtain security clearances)
- Has actively worked in Android (or similar mobile) security within the past two years, with three years minimum experience
- Four years Linux experience, focused on kernel, drivers, security mitigations (SELinux, DEP, ASLR, KASLR, etc.) and efficient network-based communications
- Significant experience with C and C++, focused on low-level Unix/Linux based systems
- Significant experience with RE tools such as IDA Pro, Ghidra, Binary Ninja or similar
- Multi-architecture assembly familiarity (PPC, MIPS, x86, x64, ARM, ARM64)
- Ability to write functional shell code (assembly)
- Experienced in remote debugging of embedded systems (routers and mobile devices)
- Ability to creatively think through challenging problems in a team-centric atmosphere and develop imaginative solutions (CAN DO ATTITUDE)
- Local to the DMV area
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.