Title: MuleSoft Integration Application Architect
Location: Hybrid - 601 East 18th Avenue Suite 250 Denver, Colorado 80203
Duration: 6 Months
A Senior MuleSoft Integration Application Architect / Developer sought to provide Design, Development, Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Functional and User Acceptance Testing and Production Implementation Support, Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment Support and Knowledge transfer for MuleSoft Integrations supporting the Governor's Office of Information Technology.
Activities & Deliverables for Senior MuleSoft Integration Application Architect / Developer:
- Technical Design Document capturing MuleSoft functional and nonfunctional details utilizing OIT Integrations design templates; RAML definition for all interfaces
- Leads the design and architecture of Integration solutions that are in alignment with policies and standards of OIT while understanding the client environment and unique restrictions may exist.
- Developed and Unit Tested MuleSoft Applications checked into OIT's code repository and deployed through OIT's Continuous Integration toolchain into development & test environments & relying on mUnit framework for validation of thus developed artifacts
- Establishing mUnit framework and associated quality assurance processes to support validations of MuleSoft assets developed during the course of the project
- Assuring adherence to security, audit compliance and error handling requirements
- Actively participate in Agile sprint ceremonies (sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review / product demo and sprint retrospective)
- Resolution of tasks and defects within the project backlog
- Conduct Design Walkthroughs, Code Reviews and Technical Coaching as warranted
- Document and publish artifacts in OIT Anypoint Exchange instance
- Create and update operational Run Book
- Create and update production cutover plan and execute production cutover activities
- Design and Development of Anypoint Exchange Policies and Configurations
- Other Duties as Assigned
Senior MuleSoft Architect / Developer must be MuleSoft certified (current certification).
On a high level, the project will involve collaboration and joint development with the City and County of Denver to develop System API, Process API and Experience API that will interact with respective end points maintained by the integrations team of the Governor's Office of the Information Technology to support the Trusted Interoperability Information Exchange proof of concept:
Exchange between County Jails and State Criminal Justice Agencies
Build interoperability between county jails and the five Colorado Integrated Criminal Justice Information System (CICJIS) member agencies
OIT will deliver a Mulesoft API Integrations platform in FedRAMP instance of MuleSoft managed by OIT for use by the CICJIS exchange. OIT will host the Mulesoft API data exchange. This exchange will be available to Colorado county jails and Jail Management Systems (JMS), and CICJIS. This solution provides data to Jails and the CICJIS Member Agencies.
The data in this exchange falls under secure data types (CJIS/HIPAA/PHI) and needs to be secure in transit and at rest and all access should be audited. The rules for these data types must be adhered to during the development and use of this data exchange.
Data Types Involved:
- 42 CFR Part 2
- NIEM (National Information Exchange Model for sharing criminal justice info)