- Cloud computing
- Microsoft Windows
- SAP BASIS
- Microsoft Azure
A nuclear technology company in Wilmington is looking to expand their staff by hiring a full-time System Engineer. The ideal applicant has years of O365 and Windows work experience. They will oversee maintaining the hybrid environment used by the company, so having knowledge of Hyper-V, Azure cloud servers, and on-premises servers is crucial. Heavy Azure migration projects and providing support for the 50+ internal employees are the main duties. This is a great opportunity to join a small team and expand your knowledge of Microsoft, Windows, and cloud technologies. Additionally, they offer great benefits and a flexible hybrid/remote schedule. Required Skills & Experience
- 6-8 years of experience supporting, upgrading, and maintaining Windows servers.
- 6-8 years of deploying, updating, and supporting O365 and associated applications.
- Strong working experience with both virtual and cloud environments specifically using Azure.
- Strong working experience with virtual servers using VMware or Hyper-V.
- Strong communication and teamworking skills
- Relevant Microsoft/ VMware Certifications
- Degree in IT or equivalent years of experience
- 60% Windows
- 30% VMware
- 10% O365
- 60% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Bonus eligible
- Great Benefits
- Hybrid/ Remote Schedule
- Great Company Culture