HTC Global Services wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At HTC Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
At HTC Global Services our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
Microsoft SQL Server Developer with experience developing data migration and system integration solutions using SQL Server/Azure based tools.
- Design and develop SQL Server and Azure based data migration and system integration solutions.
- Migrate SQL 2016/2019 instances to Azure Managed Instances.
- Migrate SSIS packages to Azure Data Factory.
- Write technical specifications and documentation.
- Provides technical expertise to the application development team and business analysts.
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision and in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ years experience developing applications for Microsoft SQL Server versions 2016/2019 (Azure experience a plus).
- Experience using SSMS. (Red Gate Toolbelt a plus).
- Experience with source control tools (Red Gate Source Control/Git).
- Experience with Integration, Reporting and Analysis Services (SSIS, SSRS, & SSAS).
- Advanced SQL skills with experience developing TSQL stored procedures, views, and triggers.
- Experience writing Integration Services packages.
- Experience with AlwaysOn Availability Groups.
- Knowledge of OLE Automation stored procedures.
- Knowledge of Linked Servers, OPENQUERY, and OPENROWSET.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business.
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. HTC Global Services is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At HTC Global Services, our differences are embraced and celebrated. HTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
HTC is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier and an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans.
About HTC Global Services
Shaping careers since 1990 - our long tenured employees are a testimony of the work culture. Join our global employee base of 12,000 and help us bring human expertise to tech in order to deliver purposeful solutions that amplify value.