APPLICATION SYSTEMS ANALYST
Location: Clear Lake, TX
Type: Contract (maybe contract to hire)
Under general direction, this position is responsible for providing basic to intermediate analysis and documentation of business and management problems for systems and programming requirements. Assists in providing solutions to problems utilizing more efficient operational procedure, work flow, and information technology solution.
SPECIFIC JOB RELATED DUTIES:
Applications System Analyst, primarily responsible for software development using C#, writing SQL queries and stored procedures and developing data extraction used by reporting platform. Also includes some application backend development.
To perform this job effectively, the candidate must have:
• Strong understanding of objected oriented programming.
• Experience and proficiency in .NET/C#.
• Experience and proficiency in SQL (Oracle and/or SQL servers).
Secondary skills include:
• Unix shell programming, familiarity with AIX, korn shell, cron and Perl.
• Ability to work with interface structures (flat files, csv) and knowledge of FTP, HL7 and X12.
• General report development: Crystal Reports, SSRS, PowerBI, SAP Business Objects are a huge plus.
• Familiarity with C++/Visual C++.
• Familiarity with SSIS and SSAS/OLAP data cubes.