Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The IT Business Senior Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
• Support system change processes from requirements through implementation and provide input based on analysis of information
• Consult with business clients to determine system functional specifications and provides user and operational support
• Work with business clients providing demos and manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT) cycles
• Create user guides, release notes and other supporting documentation
• Act as SME to stakeholders and /or other team members.
• Support day today business queries as a SME of the application
• Be the advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts and work as a team to achieve business objectives, performing other duties and functions as assigned
• Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
• Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Major Global Bankgroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
• 4-6 years of relevant experience
• Previous experience working as a Business Analyst in Agile methodology and/or SDLC is a must
• Ability to perform in client facing situations
• Experience in data analysis with intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
• Proven interpersonal, data analysis, diplomatic, management and prioritization skills
• Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Proven ability to manage multiple activities and build/develop working relationships
• Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and approach work methodically with attention to detail
Please see our complete list of jobs at: