We are looking for a Java Developer for our client - major bank. The work will start remote and will stay remote indefinitely.
Here are 3 reasons why you should seriously consider these roles:
1 - Remote indefinitely
2 - Great work-life balance
3 - Company ranked high in 2021 for "Best places to work in IT"
Important Facts for you:
- Industry: Major Bank
- Duration: 12 months plus
- Locations: Remote to start with. Indefinitely remote until Covid ends. Then hybrid in any one of the available locations:
- Pennington, NJ
- Charlotte, NC
- Interview process: 1 round interview
- Rate: $Open. W2 only - NO C2C.
Relevant Experience & Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in JAVA development (Java 8 or higher preferred)
- Hands on experience with Springboot, Spring MVC and Spring Batch Strong Core Java Skills
- Experience in building REST APIs (JAXRS/Swagger/YAML) technologies and development approaches
- Experience in Web Services (JAXRPC or JAXWS) technologies and development approaches.
- Working knowledge of security - oAuth 2
- Knowledge of XML Schema and Processing Technologies (Parsers, JAXB, XSLT, etc)
- Good Understanding of Core Java Patterns and J2EE Design Patterns (like Adapters, Business Objects, Delegates, Service Locator, Singleton, DAO, DTO)
- Experience with Apache and Tomcat
- Experience with Horizon tool set (Bit bucket/Jenkins/Artifactor/Ansible)
- Knowledge of build tools and processes like Maven, Ant and others
- Working knowledge of test automation using SOA Test, Litmus etc.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux Shell Scripting