HCMHR OPERATIONSHUMAN RESCOURCES
HR OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST
NORTH CHICAGO, IL
NORTH CHICAGO, IL
It will be Onsite - Hybrid work schedule!
Pay rate is between $36.75 - $40.75 an hour!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of HR experience and HR Operations support.
- Workday HCM (Human Capital Management) reporting and mass upload experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, technical and computer skills.
- Specific language capabilities may be required depending on the locations.
- Experience working in ticket/case management (CRM) system is desirable.
- Able to manage multiple priorities.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset, and quality and process orientated.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- The Specialist, HRConnect Operations supports global Workday solutions and provides end-user support that will improve ongoing operations (continuous improvement) and service delivery related to all components of HRConnect.
- Support will include Workday reporting and mass uploads.
- Work efforts will include gathering requirements, creating ad hoc reports, and mass uploads of data into the global Workday system of record.
- Develop and execute reports in Workday.
- Partner with Payroll, Business Technology Solutions, Benefits Operations, and other stakeholders to produce Workday ad hoc reports as required, often combining data from multiple sources to achieve desired results.
- Meet with customers and stakeholders to gather requirements for new Workday reports or enhancements to existing reports and translate them into solutions.
- Help clients resolve Workday reporting issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution and in other systems.
- Maintain HR data integrity by proactively conducting audits and analyzing data transactions.
- Support of global EIB (mass upload) requests in Workday (EIB is Enterprise Interface Builder This is a template provided by the product Workday to upload large sets of data into the system with specific templates and validations).
- Analysis of large amounts of HR data for upload into Workday.
- Support Workday data updates for global integration activities.
- Root cause analysis of Workday data issues.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Maureen:
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-00289
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE