Zensar is a digital solutions company helping organizations around the world achieve new thresholds of business performance. We work with clients in banking and financial services, hi-tech and manufacturing, insurance, consumer services, and more. We prepare our clients for sustainable success through experience design, cloud technology, advanced analytics, and business acceleration.
We are hiring a talented Service Delivery Manager- To manage Enterprise Computer Services. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Zensar is a great place to grow your career.
You might really grab our attention if you have:
- Total 15+ years of experience with 8+ years of experience in managing service delivery.
- Good Knowledge of Datacenter and cloud operations encompassing Servers, Storage, Database, Middleware, Public louds like – AWS, Azure, GCP, Infrastructure Monitoring Tools and IT Service Management
- Excellent organizational & time management skills and working knowledge of Project Management fundamentals.
- Manage ongoing Datacenter and Cloud Operations Support and New Project initiatives.
- Develop and showcase continuous Service Improvement Initiatives
- Ability to successfully build and manage high performing teams.
- Experience with managing by metrics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- At minimum certified ITIL service management foundation
- Strong project, customer service, communication, and service management skills based on experience with outsourcing arrangements.
- Strong knowledge of measurement processes, procedures and methodologies, including the ability to drive internal behavior.
Standard expectations and duties for a Service Delivery Manager:
- Manage ongoing Datacenter and Cloud Operations and New Project initiatives.
- Engage direct reports onshore and create culture of teamwork, accountability and initiative to help customer achieve their definition of success.
- Manage to key performance indicators (KPIs) and encourage continuous improvement to meet and exceed goals.
- Determine root cause and implement corrective actions.
- Understand the contract and scope management.
- Contract Change management.
- Finance Management
- People management duties include.
- staff scheduling based on customer demands for ongoing production support and projects.
- periodic status meetings
- performance management and reporting,
- conflict resolution
- onboarding and mentoring
- Develop & enhance operational processes with Customer’s consent.
- Create individual development plans for direct reports to continuously fill skill gaps to help achieve growth for team and individual.
- Identify and cross skill consultants.
- Work with Sr. Management to plan and set objectives.
- Deliver on-time performance appraisals and define annual development goals.
Zensar believes that diversity of backgrounds, thought, experience, and expertise fosters the robust exchange of ideas that enables the highest quality collaboration and work product. Zensar is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Zensar is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Zensar is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired. Zensar may not facilitate/sponsor any work authorization for this position. All candidates must present valid authorization to commence new employment in the U.S. for Zensar.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client or vendor of Zensar may be ineligible for consideration. Zensar values your privacy. We’ll use your data in accordance with our privacy statement located at: