Who We Are
About Capgemini Engineering
World leader in engineering and R&D services, Capgemini Engineering combines its broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software to support the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Coupled with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 55,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Naval, Automotive, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Utilities & Chemicals, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Industrial & Consumer, Software & Internet.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast-evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms. The Group reported 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want |
What you’ll do:
The newly shaped Software Organization is currently seeking brilliant Senior Software Engineers to join the Autonomous Driving software teams. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be required to design and develop clean and highly scalable code for our Autonomous Driving stack.
- As a Senior Team member, you will also be expected to provide hands-on technical guidance and to actively contribute to the technical growth of the team.
- You will test your solutions on SiL, HiL, ViL and on the real vehicles, and so you will have a big impact on shaping our present and future autonomous driving products.
What you’ll have:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Robotics, Mechatronics or similar.
- Good modern C++ programming skills
- Solid command of the most common data structures and algorithms.
- Proficient in Linux OS.
- Good foundations of one or more of the following: Linear Algebra, Kinematics and Optimization.
- Good communication, collaboration, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:-
- Knowledge of software design methods and latest software quality standards (MISRA, SPICE).
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR classic and adaptive platform.
- Knowledge of Git/GitHub or other versioning tools.
- Knowledge of autonomous systems applications.
- Good command of Python
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities, and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory, or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an