Synechron started in 2001 as a small, self-funded team and we’ve continued building from the ground up, watching our organization grow to over 14,000+ people spread across 40 offices in 17 countries within key global markets.
From our solid financial services industry foundation, we have become a prominent global digital consulting firm for large financial services and technology firms. With a key focus on trust, and in partnership with our clients, we’re leading modernization and digital optimization journeys with expertise that spans Consulting, Data, Design, Cloud and Engineering across various industries. We can provide you with customized end-to-end solutions that drive business value.
As a Java Developer, you will use your intermediate or senior-level knowledge in open-source technologies to write code to support business requirements and develop REST APIs for Microservices architecture. Required experience with Retail Banking Domain.
Full Stack Developer with Kafka background, strong analytical skills and technical ability with 6-10 years of experience in Java and related technologies and Databases. Candidate should have good communication skills and be able to work independently on large complex development projects. Candidate should be aware of full SDLC life cycle and aware of best practices of software engineering. The candidate should have experience working in the Agile methodology with the sense of ownership and accountability which is a very important.
- Hands-on full stack developer with deep knowledge of Kafka - 6-10 years of development experience.
- Must have hands on design and development experience in Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Spring boot, REST API, JSON/JWT is required
- Very good understanding of Java resource, Memory optimization and Caching framework
- Proven ability to troubleshoot issues in production including root cause analysis
- Experience in Java Multithreading and Microservices architecture is highly desirable
- Practitioner of java design patterns
- Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced matrix environment
- Experience in JDBC, Oracle stored proc, PL/SQL and DB2.
- Experienced with the full software development life cycle agile methodologies
- Experience in Maven, Jenkins, GITLab/GITHub.
- Experience working with Unix (basic commands and scripting) and job scheduler Autosys)
- Familiarity with security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature), SSL, web service proxies, firewalls and multi-protocol gateways, Secured token Exchanges
We Can Offer You
- A highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- A multinational organization with offices in 17 countries and the possibility to work abroad
- Laptop and a mobile phone
- 15 days of paid annual leave
- Maternity & Paternity leave plans
- A comprehensive insurance plan including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and long-/short-term disability
- Retirement savings plans
- A higher education certification policy
- Commuter benefits
- Extensive training opportunities, focused on skills, substantive knowledge, and personal development
- On-demand Udemy for Business for all Synechron employees with free access to more than 5000 curated courses
- Coaching opportunities with experienced colleagues from our FinLabs and Center of Excellences (CoE) groups
- Cutting edge projects at the world’s leading tier-one banks, financial institutions and insurance firms
- A flat and approachable organization
- An excellent working atmosphere: regular drinks, sports activities, offsite weekends with a young, dynamic team
- A truly diverse, fun-loving and global
SYNECHRON’S DIVERSITY & INCLUSION STATEMENT
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative ‘Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We encourage applicants from across diverse backgrounds, race, ethnicities, religion, age, marital status, gender, sexual orientations, or disabilities to apply. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programs, and more.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant’s gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.