Depends on Experience
Accepts corp to corp applications
Contract - W2
Contract - 12 Month(s)
No Travel Required
Role: SAP Vistex Consultant
- Package Consultant - SAP Vistex
- SAP Vistex Consultant
- Lead the work involved in evaluating, selecting, designing, and implementing new features and systems for Contracts, Chargebacks, Billbacks, Rebates, and Incentives.
- Solid understanding of the Vistex MDM such as Vendor Master, Customer Master, Material Master, and the syndication processes.
- Ability to design technical solutions that operate efficiently in high transaction volume scenarios.
- Proven problem-solving skills – the ability to assess a specific business scenario and develop an appropriate technical approach to support the desired business outcomes.
- Ability to create technical/functional work specifications.
- Demonstrates solutions to interested parties such as Business SMEs, and partners from other McKesson Technology teams.
- Knowledge of Agile, SAFe, and/or SCRUM methodologies is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of Order Cash processes; especially item substitution and pricing Technical Skills:
- Experience with SAP ABAP programming tools including Object Oriented programming with ABAP Objects, ABAP Workbench, BSP Workbench, Webservices, and Conversions.
- Enhancement experience with BADI, New Enhancement Framework including Enhancement points, Sections, and spots.
- Familiar with SAP Business Workflow, OSS Notes, BAPI, RFC, ALE, EDI IDOCs, Query Painter, Menu Painter, Screen Painter, Object Model ALV, SAP CCMS Printing, Transport Management, and Debugging.
- Experience with running performance tools like Runtime Analysis, Code Inspector, SQL Trace, and System Log.
Thanks & Regards