- . NET
- TIBCO EMS
- SQL Server
- wealth management
Job Title: .NET Specialist/Lead
Location: Fort mills SC
Job Type: Full Time
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related field from a reputed University.
- Senior Developer with 8-10 years of experience in working as techno-functional development lead.
- Experience designing and developing .NET applications using MVC or n-tier architecture.
- Experience developing web applications using UI framework such as angular
- Good experience working as developing SQL code such as procedures, views, triggers etc.
- Excellent development experience with REST based services.
- Excellent understanding of SOA principles and design patterns.
- Good understanding of web authentication mechanism and protocols as token-based authentication.
- Experience working in asset and wealth management projects. Preferably Trade domain
- Excellent understanding of system integration. Nice to have experience in TIBCO/MQ Series.
- Excellent knowledge in about pub/sub messaging technologies and patterns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Motivated and driven by achieving long-term business outcomes.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools such as Jira/TFS in a Agile team
- Capable of effectively planning, prioritizing, and executing tasks utilizing resources and tools
- Very strong experience in C#.Net and MS SQL Server.
- Experience working with exception handling, caching (Apache Ignite, Solr, Coherence or others) and Pub/sub (TIBCO EMS, ActiveMQ or others)
- Experience working with source control tools like TFS, GIT etc.
- Experience working on client scripting tools like Angular JS, jQuery, RxJs is a plus.
- Experience in writing unit tests using any of these technologies VS Tests, Nunit, Junit, Munit, Jasmin/Karma
- Experience working with AWS cloud technologies such as EC2, ELB, VPC, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SQS, SNS, Cloud Formation, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, IAM and Auto Scaling will be a plus.
- Experience in Docker container development and deploying containers to AWS cloud will be a plus.