An entrepreneurial and progressive leader to lead the growth and success of our client implementations. This person will provide the thought leadership, best practices for setting the strategic direction of our client’s Azure platform. They will be accountable for the overall execution of our engagement responsibilities. They work with client leaders for strategic initiatives around digital transformation, cloud enablement, and decision sciences to define the approach, roadmap, and execution plans.
- Help define a best practice target architecture for an Azure + Databricks based analytical ecosystem.
- Build strong relationships with customers by thoroughly understanding their technical ecosystem and business processes
- Recommend targeted solution design and execution strategy for different types of data management initiatives including - Digital Transformations, cloud enablement, Machine learning/AI, and Information Governance.
- Manage engagement risk related to project economics including planning and budgeting, defining deliverable content, and ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, balance the business needs versus technical constraints and provide escalation management
- Define the engagement approach for the CoE with the various implementation teams
- Maximize team performance through an effective team approach that increases productivity and job satisfaction.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities.
- Use organizational, presentation, and customer service skills to create detailed project work plans and manage resource schedules to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Define solution architecture, take ownership of projects and manage the delivery team
- Define and integrate specific data management best practices.
Train and mentor client resources on all data management
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong experience with building data management solutions on Azure platform
- Familiarity with Azure platform administration and maintenance
- Prior experience leading and managing teams
- Strong communication skills, executive presentation skills, and ability to communicate with all levels
- Excellent mentoring and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Applications, Information Systems or Engineering is required.
Daman Is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration for the Employment Without Regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected by Law.