Preferred minimum of 7 years’ experience in Organizational Change Management
Critical Key requirements
· Strong/advanced capabilities in creating and implementing Change Management strategies
· Experience in planning events, recognition programs, etc
· Proficiency developing written communications, i.e. newsletters, stakeholder communications, project announcements, communications for digital media, etc
· Experience designing visually appealing communications
· Great collaborator and works well with people at different levels of the organization
· Willingness to work in the office or occasionally work on site at an agency
SUMMARY OF THE FUNCTION/ROLE
The Program Management Office is seeking one temporary consultant to support the new EAM vision, mission and strategic objectives, by creating and supporting OCM efforts targeted at increasing transparency and creating awareness about the EAM efforts. In addition, the need for OCM support at the agency level has increased as the agencies move into implementation of various beta and implementation efforts. Several agencies have no OCM support and need help with some OCM related work including: increasing the visibility and buy in for their efforts agency wide, conducting survey, developing resistance management plans, creating agency based OCM plans, engagement strategies, etc. to support the execution of their beta and implementation efforts.
- Support the OCM enterprise level initiatives lead by the Dept. Dir OCM
- Lead the creation, planning and execution the enterprise EAM rewards and recognition activates/events
- Supporting enterprise communication efforts and lead some new communication efforts both internally and externally
- Work with agency EAM leads to assess OCM communication and project support needs, create related plans and provide phased support
- Monitor implementation process and execute surveys
DELIVERABLES & DUE DATES
- OCM communications assessment for each agency (web site, quarterly updates, exec communications and stakeholder engagement. Plan for and monitor progress.
- OCM assessment, create relevant plans and recommendations for current efforts for each agency who don’t have OCM support
- Plan and execute phased agency OCM support as approved by OCM Dept Dir
- Support the enterprise OCM and communications efforts internally and externally (create videos, enterprise communications, etc)
- Lead the development and execution of EAM Reward and Recognition efforts:
- Plan and produce a EAM awards meeting/event including (PM Leadership award, KPI improvements and superlative awards, advancements in agency internal EAM awareness communications award, etc).
- Develop a EAM Rewards and Recognition program planand criteria to highlight achievements across the agencies and create friendly competition that supports the advancement of EAM implementation and acknowledges the hard work of the agencies and workforce.
- Plan an EAM awarenessDay to be launched in each agency and hosted by agency leaders in 2023
Some OCM project management documentation support and KPI development
QUALIFICATIONS EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Preferred minimum of 7 years’ experience in Organizational Change Management
- Advanced Proficiency in developing communications plans and related collateral (i.e. newsletters, program announcements, content for digital mediums, etc.
- Proficiency in designing communications collateral for (i.e. newsletters, program announcements, content for digital mediums, websites, etc.
- Experience with planning stakeholder engagements/events
- Experience developing rewards and recognition programs and events
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to multitasking and manage multiple projects
- Excellent inter-personal skills including the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to independently set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, a self-starter
- Willingness to take direction from internal OCM Leads
- Flexible in approach and adaptable to an imperfect environment that is sometimes resistant to change
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint version 2010 or higher
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project version 2010 or higher