- Title: Customer Service Supervisor
- Location: London, KY (Hybrid/On-Site: temporary/Temp-to-Hire)
- Seasonal, Fulltime
- Multiple Positions
Do you enjoy providing managing team and provide customer support to people in need? If so, USA InfoTech has a great opportunity for you!
USA Infotech is an women owned small business software development and consulting firm focused on providing our customers serving federal agency with highly specialized application support.
We are rapidly growing as a result of our past performance with our clients, and we anticipate expanding further with our superior performing staff for our clients.
Bring your supervisor and customer service skills to the team that helps the American people obtain affordable health care!
In this role, you will:
· Responsible for the coordination and supervision of a specific task or function for a non-technical contract or project with an emphasis on logistics, records management, human resources, or other administrative focus.
· Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with project commitments or specific objectives.
· Supervise between 10 and 30 staff.
· Responsible for day-to-day coordination and administration of tasks by ensuring quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting client schedules.
· Coordinates with other contract and subcontract personnel to ensure work moves smoothly from one functional area to another.
· Works with project manager Prime Contractor, or Customer to prepare work schedules and man-hour estimates.
· Ensures proper training of subordinates.
· Maintains record of changes in instructions and ensures all team members are informed of changes.
· Assigns and reviews subordinates’ performance. Prepares employee performance evaluations.
· Ensures completion of administrative reporting, e.g., timecards, daily statistics, logs, and task narratives.
· Responds to Customer, when and as determined by Prime Contractor and through Prime Contractor, and Prime Contractor requests and questions.
· Assists with writing manuals and other documentation.
· Responsible for status and task management reports for area of responsibility.
· Sets up and manages project facilities as dictated by workload requirements.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
· Leads and directs the work of others.
· bachelor’s degree; 2-4 years’ experience preferred
· Must have excellent Oral and Written communication skill.
· Proficient in using a personal computer including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook), and phone.
· Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written communication.
· Display knowledge of business terminology, methods, and procedures; office procedures, and spelling, punctuation, grammar, and mathematics.
· Demonstrate ability to prepare and maintain detailed records, files, and reports.
· Demonstrate ability to type accurately at a speed consistent with work requirements.
· Maintain confidential and sensitive information by following PII (Personal Identifiable Information) standards.
· Demonstrate ability to work effectively and professionally with agency personnel.
· You must be able to commute to the office in London, KY and be able to work onsite as directed.
· You have a defined work area in your home that is safe, reasonably quiet, and free from high traffic and the location of your computer screens are secure and free from potential prying.
· You have a private location in your home to conduct confidential phone conversations.
· Your home workstation is within 25 ft of your modem/router so you can plug in a network cable into your existing internet connection for best connectivity.
· You must have your own physical and reliable internet access, which cannot be through satellite service (such as Direct TV) and WIFI which are not permissible.
· Military Veterans and spouses are encouraged to apply.
· Depending on hire date, seasonal employment typically ranges from three to six months in duration.
· Candidates must live and work in the following Kentucky counties: Casey, Green, Knox, Laurel, Marion, McCreary, Pulaski, Taylor, Wayne, Whitley
· Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
· Candidates must have lived in the United States 3 out of the past 5 years.
This is a temporary telecommuting position but may be required to work onsite depending on business needs. However, you will need to be available to return to onsite performance of duties as directed.
Seasonal employees may be offered the opportunity to become full-time employees subject to performance and position availability.
Disclaimer: USA InfoTech is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.