- Microsoft Windows
- Network Engineer
- cloud computing
- Microsoft Exchange
Are you an experienced Cloud Engineer with expertise in Azure? Then please keep reading and join our amazing team at ComTec Solutions!
The Cloud Engineer will be responsible for research, architecture, design, installation, integration, and support of ComTec’s public and private cloud service offerings. An expert in Microsoft Azure and 365 cloud computing.
REPORTS TO: Director, IT Services
DIRECT REPORTS: None
- Support development and implementation of Microsoft Azure within enterprise environments
- Migration of on-site and private cloud customers to Microsoft Azure and 365
- Maintenance and support of Azure and 365 deployments
- Provide analysis and continuous improvement of cloud networking and security in public cloud networks.
- Maintain, deploy, upgrade, and troubleshoot cloud network and security infrastructure solutions, including hybrid cloud connectivity, firewalls, load balancers, Site-to-Site and remote client VPN, and Intrusion prevention and detection systems.
- Ability to design, install, configure, administer, and troubleshoot the following:
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Storage Spaces Direct
- Azure AD Connect
- Azure Site Recovery
- Microsoft 365
- On-Premise Microsoft Exchange and Hybrid Cloud
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Microsoft Hyper-V Clustered Environments
- Knowledgeable of Enterprise Class Storage Solutions and Software Defined Storage
- Working knowledge of HP, Dell, and SonicWall hardware
- Understanding of 802.1Q VLANS and Traffic Prioritization
- Experience with Microsoft 365 migration tools such as SkyKick
SOFT SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Pleasant and professional demeanor in all client and internal communications
- Independent worker and able to work effectively on daily tasks without direct supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to operate efficiently throughout daily tasks.
- Owns issues through resolution, although understands when to escalate a problem to another team member and whom to escalate to; accepts escalated issues; and mentors when appropriate.
- Work well with clients at all levels, from executives to IT personnel to end users.
- Operates with client satisfaction in mind.
- Energy, enthusiastic and results-oriented
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in IT-related discipline.
- 10+ years of relevant IT experience
- Preferred Certifications
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Use of computer and office equipment
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Performs all administrative functions expected at this level.
- Ability to schedule for evening or weekend work occasionally.
- Valid driver’s license in your state of residence and reliable personal vehicle
- Participate in an emergency on-call rotation schedule.
- Competitive salary
- Relaxed Company Culture
- Generous Vacation Allowance
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Investment in Professional Development
- Value Recognition and Rewards
- 9 paid holidays
- Birthday Paid time off
- Generous Company 401K 4% Match
- Company laptop & Cell Phone
- Flexible Work/Life Balance Valued