This is a really great opportunity to "get your foot in the door" into Gaming Industry. Many new testers use this job as a platform to spring board into more senior game testing position. We have seen a lot of people go from having just a job, to having a career in the Gaming Industry. Learn new testing skills here. Do what you love and be paid for it!
- Only Applicants that currently live in Washington state will be considered for this opportunity.
- This is not a work from home position, the tester needs to be in the location as the work is to be done On-site. The position is not Remote.
- Shifts will be 8:00 am to 4:45 pm., If you are not available to work for the entire 8-hour shift, you should not apply.
- You must be at least 18 years old or older.
- You need to know how to play console video games. If you don’t play video games, please do not apply.
- This position is shift- based or on call/ part time opportunity. This opportunity falls under Part-time category as the shifts are scheduled On- call/ according to the requirement. Tentatively 16-40 hours/week. There will be no partial shifts, You must be able to work entire 8 hour shift, if scheduled.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Read and understand test documentation.
- Apply step-by-step directions to games/software as assigned
- assess a pass/fail result
- log results into test tracking databases.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other testers to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Starts from $15.74 per hour to $20 per hour according to the level of expertise you will be promoted to different tiers.
- Paid Time off
- Referral program
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availabilities occasionally
Ability to commute/ relocate
Redmond, WA 98052: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Proffered)