- Enterprise Systems Administrator II
- Working knowledge or expertise in Microsoft Windows Server OS platforms, IIS, Weblogic, Tomcat, AMP Stack (Apache, MySQL, PHP), MS SQL, LDAP and Active Directory.
- Fundamental knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol.
- Experience with or basic knowledge of server hardware / firmware maintenance, Linux, Oracle Databases, PowerShell or Shell scripting, secure file transfers are a plus.
- Experience with or basic knowledge of server hardware / firmware maintenance, Linux, Oracle Databases, DevOps containerization platforms, PowerShell or Shell scripting, secure file transfers are a plus.
location: DALLAS, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Assists in analysis and remediation of problems involving: operating systems, database systems, applications, and other technologies as defined by an Enterprise Systems
- Administrator of higher grade.
- Troubleshoots system components and recommends improvements in support of an efficient, highly available data center operation.
- Assists with the design and implementation of data system components under the direction of Managers and other levels of System Administrators or engineers.
- Assists in development of test plans including recovery procedures.
- Installs hardware and software in accordance with established guidelines including: operating systems, database software and other application systems.
- Provides support for Call Center (HEAT) incidents.
- Develops methods for remediation of identified system security vulnerabilities based on existing procedures.
- Assists with responses to security incidents to prevent additional loss and obtains and preserves forensic evidence.
- Remains knowledgeable of changes in technology, industry practices, and state and federal regulatory requirements including FISMA, NIST FIPS, and other relevant publications.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.