- Software Developer
- Linux coding
- real time data
About the Job:
As a technical leader on the team, you’ll design, build, and optimize software that enables our distributed systems to scale with business challenges, to increase reliability and improve engineering productivity. You will continuously work to align yourself with (and espouse) industry-leading software development practices to solve challenges both individually and as a mentor to other more junior engineers on the team. You will own infrastructural parts of our real time bidding system that enable other product-focused engineering teams to execute on their client-focused goals.
Senior Software Engineer:
- Develop highly optimized & stable client-facing products /SDKs that work with large-scale platform infrastructure, for both web and mobile web ecosystems.
- Build powerful and slick ad units and complex client-side mediation and rendering logic.
- Design, implement, test, and deploy new features for our products while maintaining the stability of our products through automated testing and minimizing long-term cost for maintenance and support
- Work in a large cross functional engineering team to implement end-to - end solutions by participating in team & cross-functional discussions
- Collaborate with Product Managers with diverse technology backgrounds.
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments. Many of our mobile products are open source and your code will be accessible through GitHub.
About your experience and skills:
- BE/BTech or Masters and 5+ years of experience as a professional software developer.
- Experience using either C, C++, or Java, with excellent and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Experience building high performance, multi-threaded, distributed systems and applications, preferably in a Linux environment.
- Experience in API design and performance optimization tools is a must.
- Experience practicing advanced optimization techniques.
- Experience with real-time data processing engines, ultra-low-level, and low latency systems is preferred.
- Excellent Computer Science fundamentals with regards to data structures, algorithms, time complexity, etc.
- Experience providing mentorship and guidance, including code reviews, training, and feedback.
- Experience in automated testing
- You are passionate about enabling customer success. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice Skills to Have
- Experience with cloud computing technologies (Kubernetes, Azure)
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with other programming languages is a plus.