We are seeking a IT Security Administrator to join the nation’s premiere provider of specialty tax services. The Security Administrator Job responsibilities and duties include Identify threats and work to create steps to defend against them. Perform vulnerability and penetration tests across all network segments. Monitor network traffic for suspicious behavior. Configure security systems such as firewalls, antivirus, and IDS/IPS software.
What You Will Do:
- Broad hands-on knowledge of firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, data encryption, and other industry-standard security techniques and practices.
- In-depth technical knowledge of operating systems, including Windows 10 and Linux.
- Working technical knowledge of IT security systems software, protocols, and standards.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and network administration protocols.
- Hands-on experience with devices such as hubs, switches, and routers.
- Knowledge of applicable practices and laws relating to data privacy and protection.
What Gets You The Job:
- Knowledge and experience in performing forensics tasks preferred.
- Intuition and keen instincts enabling pre-emption of attacks.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving abilities; highly attentive to detail.
- Ability to conduct research into security issues and products as required.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Mimecast, Securonix, Qualys, MS O365 security all a plus
Please send your resume to Matt Rauch forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities