Senior Manager, IT Vendor Management
SALARY: $120k - $135k plus 15% bonus
The ideal candidate would be one who started in Finance, moved to Procurement, and then morphed into Vendor Management. This person should be able to connect all things that a vendor does in our organization together, then leverage that knowledge to push the roadmap conversation. They should look at the relationship from a strategic perspective and figure out how to build contracts that align with our roadmaps into the future.
You will have strong knowledge of big picture, IT negotiations, vendor management for all technical team. Vendor performance, monitoring, tracking, reporting strategies. You will manage and grow a team of 5 to 10 people will have hire/fire responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years related experience in technology management, customer relationship management and staff management
- Change Agent with Managerial Courage
- Delivers Results
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Executive Presence
- Servant Leadership
- Teambuilding/Develops Team Problem Solver
- Strategic Thinker
- Builds Strong Teams
- Strong Business Acumen
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Working knowledge of multiple disciplines and technologies
- Demonstrated and effective leadership skills.
- Detail oriented with strategic planning and problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and high level of professionalism with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing and mentoring team members
- Proven track record of managing impediments that exceed the self-organizing capabilities of SGWS’
Specialized Skills and Technologies
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on management experience in Vendor Management strategies and best practices
- Ability to collaborate with IT teams and Corporate IT Procurement to integrate Vendor Management into the Strategic Sourcing process
- Experience in designing and executing vendor performance monitoring, tracking and reporting strategies including vendor scorecarding, contractual SLA metric compliance, and issue/grievance resolution
- Well-versed in key contract terminology and legal language/concepts used in vendor contracts, such as indemnification, intellectual property, force majeure, and amendments/exhibits/SOWs, and understands how they interrelate
- Experience collaborating with IT stakeholders to establish and facilitate a cadence on Executive Briefings and Operating Reviews
- Solid grasp of financial concepts, such as depreciation schedules, dollar costing and total cost of ownership
- Hands-on experience building vendor management dashboards and executive reports that demonstrate the value of the function and celebrate wins and successes
- Experience in rationalizing the vendor portfolio on an annual basis to ensure focus is maintained on the most strategic vendors