*** 100% onsite at either AZ, OR or CA
• Design, construct, install, test and maintain data management systems.
• Build high-performance algorithms, models, and prototypes.
• Ensure that all systems meet the business/company requirements as well as industry practices.
• Integrate up-and-coming data management and software engineering technologies into existing data structures
• Create custom software components and analytics applications.
• Employ an array of technological languages and tools to connect systems together.
• Collaborate with members of your team (eg, data architects, the IT team, data scientists) on the project’s goals.
• Thorough understanding of writing and maintaining Transact-sql queries (T-SQL)
• MS Sql Server Development (stored procedures, functions,etc)
• Expertise in techniques to improve performance of T-SQL queries
• Relational database modeling
Additional desired skills:
• Object-Oriented Programming and knowledge of OO Design Patterns
• .NET Framework
• Winforms Development
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software/computer engineering, applied mathematics
• Experience in a related field with real-world skills and testimonials from former employees.
• Work experience and proof of technical expertise.