1. Advanced knowledge of systems integration deploying complex systems integration solutions using Mulesoft.
2. Advanced Mulesoft skills associated with system integration design, modification, implementation and deployment in a complex environment.
3. Demonstrated ability to develop complex conversion and system implementation plans.
4. Demonstrated ability to understand functional needs of the campus / medical center and how systems can support those needs.
5. Demonstrated ability to interface with senior level technical and non-technical management on a regular basis
6. non-technical management on a regular basis. 6 Demonstrated abilities to create software specifications
7. Experience with identification and use of code libraries and open source forums.
8. Experience with planning for deployment and creation of feedback mechanisms.
9. Experience developing and implementing complex project plans.
10. Experience researching and evaluating new technology and solutions for complex environments.
11. Ability to impart knowledge to senior level technical and nontechnical audiences and to influence outcomes to meet objectives
12. Demonstrated ability to identify software and hardware interdependences in a complex multi-platform environment.
13. Demonstrated ability to develop solutions for complex business and systems / custom / ad-hoc solutions.
14. Advanced knowledge and experience with monitoring tools, performance, and systems optimization, including intermediate knowledge of security for data, data transfers and systems.
15. Experience with complex multi-platform troubleshooting in a multiplatform environment.