Technology Product Lead Analyst - SMA in Chicago, Illinois
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
- 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth
- Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent
- Significant investments in cutting-edge technology
- Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration
- Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization
- Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology
- Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits
- Provide senior-level consulting services to business groups on process improvement projects designed to improve IT and business management results.
- Develops and implements new processes, standards or operational plans that will have an impact on the achievement of functional results.
- Participates in defining and formulating senior leadership's IT strategy through the review of business objectives and value proposition.
- Advises senior leadership on future business direction and aligns IT with business priorities, strategies, and operating models.
- Recommends solutions or improvements to business processes that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
- Recommends long-term improvements and changes to organization's IT systems to support future business direction and growth.
- Coaches, reviews, and delegates work to lower-level professionals.
- Experience working with the Global Product Strategy team, Portfolio Managers, trade and SMA operations teams.
- Experience translating product roadmap capabilities into well-defined product features and acceptance test criteria.
- Good technical knowledge and business acumen with a customer-first mindset focused on User-Centric/User Experience design applications and platforms.
- Prior experience with Retail SMA, Wealth management portfolio customization/Personalization, Tax Optimization/Overlay
- Prioritizes and maintains the team backlog for his or her products, balancing the requirements of customers and stakeholders
- Know and execute agile best practices and emerging trends for collaboration in a fast-paced product development environment
- Use analytical skills and strategic perspective to identify trends & recommend solutions that will help improve the user experience
- Support the Product team to ensure in the identification of technical problems, and devise solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration with design, analytics, engagement, project management, and engineering
- Support Product team with market research and generation of insights to be incorporated into the product design
- Assists in coordinating communications, escalates and facilitates resolution of risks, issues, and changes tied to the product development initiatives
- Work with Business Management/Strategy/Marketing partners, to develop product launch communications for internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and capture gaps in end user experience from product launches
- Utilizes relevant reporting tools to report on and analyze key metrics aimed at understanding and optimizing the product
- Prior experience in scaled agile or agile product delivery.
- Support reporting activities associated with rapid and iterative development