- Captiva/Intelligent Capture Developer- REMOTE
We have a REMOTE opportunity for a Captiva/Intelligent Capture Developer who is in the Central Time Zone or can work CST hours.
Minimum qualifications are as follows:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or four-year university.
- Have a minimum of 10 years of experience working on developing Captiva/Intelligent Capture workflows and Recognition designer projects.
- Prefer someone who has a strong expertise in OpenText Intelligent Capture (Versions 16.X, 20.X or 21.X), especially in the following areas:
- Capture Flow scripting (Task and profile scripting).
- Captiva integration with multiple ingestion channels (Scan, Email, Fax).
- Experience with OPEX scanners is a big plus.
- Document Classification Tuning involving HPAs.
- OCR data extraction from structured and unstructured forms (experience using Free Form Data Extraction using Regular expressions)
- Export modules (Export to Database/File system and other CMS systems, preferably Documentum).
- strong troubleshooting skills in Captiva/Intelligent Capture environment
- strong .NET skills (for customizing business rules in Captiva workflow) and strong Database (SQL Server) skills for Export and reporting purposes.
- REST API experience is a plus.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Would be supporting development & production support tasks for implementation of Intelligent Capture v 21.4 and surrounding .NET applications.
- Key areas of development work include (but not limited to) developing and enhancing templates in Recognition Designer; developing Capture flow scripts, profile scripts and .NET Code module scripting as needed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.