Position: DC Logistics Coordinator
Location: Richardson, TX/Santa Clara, CA (ONSITE)
The DC Asset Logistics resources will be responsible for carrying out the day to day process standards and policies to ensure compliance in handling LI data center assets. The team will also support all project efforts related to DC Hardware Asset Management.
- DC On-site Resource/s will be responsible for receiving orders and deliveries from suppliers and updating Customer's Asset Management database for appropriate status and location of all hardware, including providing proof of delivery. Ord
- DC On-site Resource/s will be responsible for tracking assets (see exhibit below on assets in scope and managed by IBE Asset team) in the data center and ensure that appropriate location of these assets are reflected accurately in Customer's asset dbase
- DC On-site Resource/s will be responsible for the general warehouse/stockroom management and housekeeping of assets and part components to ensure security and governance in our asset tracking operations.
- DC On-site Resource/s will be responsible and adhere policies, standards and best practices set forth by Customer in warehouse management/storage utilization
- DC On-site Resource/s will lead in all physical hardware audit activities in the data center
- DC On-site Resource/s will ensure data accuracy and help maintain data integrity of information in Customer's database
- DC On-site Resource/s will be the point of escalation for questions, clarification and assist in validating/securing information for related assets in the data center
- DC On-site Resource/s will assist in the distribution process related to data center assets that are requested to be shipped from one data center location to another. Resource will be responsible in ensuring accurate tracking and update of these assets in Customer's asset database
- DC On-site Resource/s will assist in managing spares and carrying out the parts locker program.
- DC On-site Resource/s will assist in all related DC Asset audits.
- DC On-site Resource/s will be responsible in processing and assisting in the RMA process standards set forth by Customer's for Data Center hardware
- DC On-site Resource/s will ensure appropriate status and location of asset replacements as a result of RMA is reflected accurately in Customer's dbase
- DC On-site Resource/s will assist in scheduling pick-ups/collection of EOL assets with ITAD vendors in the data center
- DC On-site Resource/s will be responsible in organizing and storing EOL assets that are to be collected from the data center
- DC On-site Resource/s will be responsible in updating Customer's asset dbase with the correct status and location of EOL assets before and after collection
- DC On-site Resource/s will assist in asset investigation and escalation for discrepancies related to EOL assets
- DC On-site Resource/s will adhere to EOL Program standards, processes and best practices set forth by Customer
- DC On-site Resource/s will be responsible in the review and assist to resolve tickets in related DC Asset Management queue
DC Asset Management Evangelist
- DC On-site Resource/s will be responsible for the enforcement of all DC Asset management policies and assist in helping educate partners to related workflow, process and adherence to standards and all SOX Operational controls
Reporting & Dashboard
- Assist to provide and create dashboard and reporting related to DC Asset Operational Metrics as defined by the LI DC Asset Management team.
Assets in scope to manage but not limited to:
- Network devices
- Storage devices
- In/Out of Warranty Parts
- Assets & part components that are ordered and managed by the IBE DC Asset Team
- 4-6 years DC Experience.
- Good With Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- ITSM Knowledge