- Sr. Salesforce Developer
We have an opportunity for a Sr. Salesforce Developer for a direct hire role with a client of our headquarted in San Antonio, TX. This role can sit remote however you must live in Texas and be open to 20% travel.
Below are the qualifications and background our client is seeking:
- Associates or Bachelors degree required
- 8+ years' experience with Salesforce required
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms required
- Salesforce Products (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, CPQ, FSL, Community Cloud) preferred
- Salesforce Development (VS Code, Salesforce CLI, Developer Console) required
- Experience working with ETL tools such as Jitterbit, and MuleSoft preferred
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex concepts into simplified solutions in a straightforward and understandable manner
- Knowledge of Salesforce Declarative tools such as Flows, Process Builder, Workflows, Approvals
- Ability to clearly document process flows in an organized and understandable format
- Proactive attitude to Salesforce enhancements and bringing existing code into best practices
- Desire to stay up to date on the latest Salesforce.com releases, technologies, applications, and integrations
- Continue to develop skills in process elicitation, internal customer research, and requirements discovery to create meaningful documentation
- A willingness to learn new tools to assist in the mastery of these skills is needed
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problem
- A working understanding of both waterfall and scrum frameworks and an ability to transition and adapt seamlessly between the two
- Ability to focus on business value results, rather than solutions
- Ability to gather requirements and present solutions to stakeholders
- Ability to manage scope change process and issue identification/resolution
- Ability to execute in a fast pace, rapid iteration environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to illustrate experience with setting up CI/CD/DevOps processes
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
- Knowledge of basic web development standards in HTML, Java, etc.
- Understanding of git workflows, source tracking, environment management, and deployment methodologies
- Platform Developer I
- Platform Developer 2
- Salesforce Platform App Builder (if you don't have this certification you must commit to obtaining within 6 months of employment)
location: SAN ANTONIO, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $135,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for developing solutions within the Salesforce platform and will be central to continually improving and enhancing the Salesforce platform for our organization.
The role helps design, code and implement the key technical components of the solution and works with technical resources to develop and deliver the project deliverables. This is a handson role that requires you to have a solid understanding of the Salesforce platform, its best practices, and architecture with extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platform.
- Develops end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization - APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.to support business requirements
- Provides expert knowledge and recommendations on Salesforce designs across a broad range of development methodologies and tools to ensure the success and sustainability of custom applications
- Works with the Salesforce Architect(s) to translate business requirements into acceptance criteria and well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Collaborates with the Salesforce Administrator to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits)
- Uses Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization
- Delivers quality deliverables as agreed upon within the schedule while maintaining the security and integrity of the software
- Partners with the Product Owner, Technical Analyst, Development Team, and Scrum Master to assist with managing the product and sprint backlogs
- Participates in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements
- Collaborates with offshore team members and onshore stakeholders over the design and development of cool new product features and enhancements.
- Provides technical oversight over feature development, ensure appropriate test coverage, and review and approve pull requests.
- Utilizes out of the box Salesforce customization when possible, maintain code documentation, and write/maintain test classes for all custom development
- Migrates changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies such as ADO, COPADO
- Debugs and resolves issues and/or defects which may be reported because of faults in the production system
- Guides junior developers in Salesforce best practices and principles
- Understands relational data structures and technologies to design, develop, and query stored data
- Provides constructive and honest feedback during sprint retrospectives so we can continuously improve.
- Works safely always and adheres to all applicable safety policies; complies with all company policies, procedures, and standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.