SW Engineer Full Stack Developer w Back End Focus Location: El Segundo, CA Full-Time Employment with CLIENT
We are looking for an experienced full stack engineer who is eager to join our team! The full stack engineer must be a highly skilled web developer to build and maintain our SaaS applications. This individual should be a team player, enthusiastic, fun, ready to work hard, and a problem-solver. This position will work directly in one of our cross-functional teams to create a dynamic and scalable web applications for the future.
- o Experience architecting and implementing application integrations.
- o Used the Ports/Adapters pattern to create connectors to other systems.
- o Work directly with designers and engineers to build functionally flawless user experiences.
- o Strong architectural background to be able to work with our Architecture team as well as lead design efforts.
- o Influence how and what we build with demonstrated technical expertise and full understanding of user experience and interfaces.
- o Provide code reviews for fellow developers.
- o Adhere to excellence in software engineering best practices, and instill the same discipline and experience to other team members
- o Write effective APIs
- o Work closely with product owners and cross-functional team members to define and implement technology-based business solutions
- o Support DevOps with release management, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and automation
- o Lead and facilitate R&D efforts in cutting-edge technologies or third-party products to enhance development capabilities in the department
- o Understand and implement technologies across the full web stack.
- o You have 5+ years of experience in designing and building SaaS applications.
- o 3+ Years of experience with platform/application integrations.
- o 3+ Years of experience in Server-Side Languages: Python preferred.
- o 4+ Years of experience creating internal/external APIs using best practices.
- o Expertise in building data connectors.
- o You are a skilled communicator and are comfortable articulating complex ideas and talking abstract concepts.
- o You have a deep understanding of SDLC, system design, data structure, algorithms and are comfortable working with highly scalable transactions-based applications.
- o You care about code quality and you thrive in a test-driven environment
Familiarity with the whole web stack.
Experience with AWS Cloud Infrastructure: EventBridge, ElastiCache, RDS, etc.
Experience integrating DevOps, or working closely with DevOps teams
- • BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
If you are interested in above role please send me your updated resume to or you can call me at