Nabors is a leading provider of advanced technology for the energy industry. With operations in about 20 countries, Nabors has established a global network of people, technology and equipment to deploy solutions that deliver safe, efficient and responsible hydrocarbon production. By leveraging its core competencies, particularly in drilling, engineering, automation, data science and manufacturing, Nabors aims to innovate the future of energy and enable the transition to a lower carbon world.
Nabors is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. To learn more about our Fair Employment practices, please refer to the Nabors Code of Conduct.
The Senior Techno-Functional HCM Analyst serves as a product owner for selected HCM product(s), accountable for the product roadmaps, and working with the business to ensure that the product supports, and will continue to support, the needs of the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as the product owner for selected IT HCM product(s), and serves as the main liaison with the business on the future of the product and its application in the business
- Develops product roadmaps, ensuring they are aligned with current and future business needs
- Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency along with Business Practices and Processes
- Leads the business requirements phase of a project, ensuring needs are clarified and effectively documenting
- Takes complete ownership of support, maintenance and enhancements related to selected HCM product(s)
- Project management of key initiatives in process/system improvements, upgrades, migrations
- Leads all phases of projects in their area(s) of expertise and focus, ensuring the delivery of all project deliverables on time, on budget, and aligned to the needs of the business with utmost quality
- Drives the resolutions and troubleshooting of issues during development and postproduction support
- Researches and analyzes existing systems and processes; identifying data and process flows and integration points; recommending project approaches about the Core HR implementation
- Production Support of all aspects of Oracle HRMS Applications and other HCM related custom applications
- Configures or directs the configuration of existing applications/modules to meet customer needs
- Defines and leads business process/technology improvements that may affect multiple areas
- Acts as IT business consultant to the business partner communities by participating in process and technology aspects of business-sponsored RFPs, evaluating, and clarifying project objectives, ensuring appropriate project prioritizations, and advising on new business initiatives
- Facilitates business critical end user training of delivered solutions
- Plans for the change management required to implement the project, assembling necessary resources
- Captures demand for IT services within a function and manages the demand through the governance process
- Manages the definition and roadmap of IT solutions to support a global capability on behalf of business partner organizations
- Prioritizes, manage and service multiple project requests in addition to supporting selected HCM product(s)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- At least six years of functional experience in technology support or related field with the emphasis of HCM applications such as Oracle HRMS R12 (HR, PAY, OTL, OAB), Taleo, SAP Success Factors Talent Management (Goals, Performance, Compensation, Succession Planning, Career Development)
- Proven interpersonal skills; ability to work productively and professionally with any level of business and technical resources.
- Team player who can work in a collaborative HCM environment integrated with custom .net applications.
- Ability and willingness to quickly understand the custom application environments and business processes and integration around the custom applications with Oracle Human resources to take the ownership.
- Has demonstrated an expert understanding of business processes as it relates to HR areas of IT
- Eight years of functional experience in technology support or related field with the emphasis of HCM applications such as Oracle HRMS R12 (HR, PAY, OTL, OAB), Taleo, SAP Success Factors Talent Management (Goals, Performance, Compensation, Succession Planning, Career Development)
- Experience of working with HCM related SaaS (Cloud) applications (Preferably Oracle Cloud)
- Expert understanding of industry and business process trends
- Accountability Level Three
- Excellence Level Two
- Innovation Level Two
- Safety Level Two
- Teamwork & Collaboration Level Three
- Communication Level Two
- Decision Making Level Two
- Process & Analytic Ability Level Two
- IT Environment Level Four
- IT Industry Trends and Directions Level Four
- IT Standards and Procedures Level Three
- Business Process Modeling Level Four
- Requirements Analysis Level Four
- Data Mining Level Two
- Project Planning and Organization Level Two
- Project Control and Reporting - Level Two
- Application Configuration Level Three
- SQL Level Two
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
- Office environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and use hands. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close vision and distance vision.