C +C + +DebuggingEmbedded SoftwareLinux kernelauthenticationcommunication skillsethernetPCIe
Embedded Software Engineer (Networking/Wi-Fi)
- Develop and enhance WLAN Linux 11ac/11ax/11be driver/firmware, applications, libraries, and SDK.
- Support internal and external stakeholders including direct interaction with customers.
- Debugging and fixing bugs for issues in the existing products
- Full life cycle feature development from requirements through design, implementation, and support.
- 5+ years’ experience of application, device driver, and debugging on Linux required
- Recent and hands-on experience with C/C++ and ARM/MIPS assembly
- Strong understanding and experience of Linux kernel (board bring-up a plus)
- Must have excellent experience developing ethernet/network drivers
- Experience working with 802.11 WLAN protocols and driver programming
- Strong understanding of 802.1x/RADIUS authentication protocol
- Familiar with IPv4/v6, TCP/UDP, IGMP, NAT, and bridge/routing networking protocols
- Experience with Kernel crash, and memory corruption debugging
- Experience in PCIe driver
- Strong understanding of system primitive usage like Semaphore, Spinlock, critical section, event, message queue, etc.
- Experience with IPTV Gateway, IGMP, and Multicast video protocols (RDK framework is a plus)
- Efficient problem duplication and strong skills to analyze and solve customer problems
- Experience working directly with customers gathering product/feature requirements
- Document design and test plan, training both internal & external customers
- Willing to work on fast-pace, multitasking, high-pressure, and challenging environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills and a team player
- BS with 9+ years or MS with 7+ year of experience
Type: Direct-hire Full-Time
Location: San Jose, CA (Onsite) or San Diego, CA (Onsite)
Abel Lara | OSIJOBS