- Salesforce . com
- Salesforce developer
Quinnox is a global IT services organization headquartered in Chicago, USA with presence in Europe, Middle East and India.
We are an Agile, Midsize CMMI Level 5, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2013 certified organization, working with Fortune 500 clients and have successfully executed projects in over 40+ countries across the globe.
Quinnox is led by senior and seasoned professionals, in both business and technology, who have held key executive leadership positions in major banks, consulting groups, and technology products companies. All of us are focused on only one mission—accelerating success for our clients and employees.
- Hands-on experience in implementation of significant customization using the force.com platform.
- Experience in lightning implementation is must and LWC is preferred.
- Ability to Perform configuration, customization, integration and support of com (minimum 3 years of Admin, Configuration)
- Experience in customizing using apex, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce etc.
- Ability to convert customer requirement to technical specifications and support multiple Orgs implementation
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com data model.
- Knowledge of Salesforce recommended best practice around design and development.
- Experience with Subversion, Git or other SCM systems
- Eclipse IDE and Flosome Deployment tool
- Understanding the release management and software development life cycle
- Comfortable using the agile development process
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Clear communication and articulation ability
- Team player and leading team as well
- com Certification is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including creation of standard and custom objects and fields etc.
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling is required.
- Experience in moving code from lower sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality, integration
Primary Skills Required
SFDC Lead; SFDC BA; SFDC Developer; SFDC, Integration; SFDC, Lightning