Please note I have direct access to the Hiring SAP Manager on this position.
Position is 100% Remote
Compensation: Base Salary + Bonus + Unlimited PTO + Matching 401K
This is an outstanding opportunity for an SAP Analyst to become exposed to, implement and support SAP S4/HANA on a global instance.
We are the leading Global Biotech Company in our niche and are looking for an SAP WM Analyst. We have been in business for 50+ years, are publicly traded, have 7+K global employees, have $5.2B in revenues (16% increase over FY 2021), $108 million in profits (44% increase over FY 2021), have 750 product patents, released 7 new products in 2021 and are an active philanthropic institution.
The company is running a large global instance SAP ECC 6.0 EHP 8 and has several projects scheduled for the implementation and enhancement of the SAP WM modules. The SAP Functional Analyst will join an SAP team of 7 SAP Analysts and will be responsible for:
- Implementing new and upgrading, enhancing and supporting existing SAP WM and/or EWM modules for a global SAP instance.
- Collecting and reviewing business requirements, recognizing gaps in business processes, creating functional designs, data and functional mapping, undertaking hands on configuration of EWM/WM modules, creating WRICEF s/RICEF s, liaising with SAP ABAP developers, performing unit and integration tests and analyzing results.
- Perform analysis of SAP trouble tickets reported by users and develop appropriate solutions.
The SAP Analyst reports to the Global SAP Manager
- Must have 10 years experience as an SAP WM and/or EWM Functional Analyst / Consultant
- Must have experience configuring the SAP WM and/or EWM module
Company offers a comprehensive benefits package including: 6% matching 401K (immediately vested); Unlimited PTO, HMO/PPO medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees; vacation and paid company holidays, flexible spending plans, tuition reimbursement and a casual work environment.