- Product Manager
- Credit Card
Job Title: Product Manager With Card Service Domain
Job Location: Dallas, TX/ Cleveland, OH / Pittsburgh, PA / Florham Park, NJ---- (2-3 Days Onsite)
Job Type: Full Time
- Experience in conceptualizing, building, and shipping digital products. Experience in Agile, preferably with certification as as Scrum Master or Certified Product Owner
- Experience in a fintech, startup, or growth-stage venture
- 5+ years in product management. 8+ years in financial services with 3-4 years of experience in card servicing domain.
- Product Planning and Prioritization: Own product roadmap for a specific capability, customer journey(s), and / or business process(s)
- Cross-functional Collaboration and Risk / Issues management: Partner with stakeholders across Operations, Banking, Credit, Digital, and Technology teams to Implement transformational process and product through cross functional areas within Lending Services
- Requirements Elicitation and Analysis: Conduct interviews, workshops and document requirements
- Requirements Documentation: Create detailed documentation such as BRDs, user stories and use cases
- Solution Design and Validation: Review designs and ensure solutions address the business needs.
- Technical Collaboration: Partner with Digital Engineering, Experience Design and Data teams to drive product through stages of Concept, MVP, Test, and Deploy. Ensure required Data quality controls are identified and implemented.
- Partner with Scrum Master: Maintain oversight in partnership with technical project manager
- Progress capture and Reporting: Build reports on sprint progress, UAT and any relevant metrics. maintain visual boards or tools to visualize progress and foster transparency.
- Holds meetings with the product team to continuously update product backlog. Ensures product features and processes align with applicable compliance and risk management standards.