Title: Product Manager Location: Ashburn, VA Duration: Long Term Contract
You will be working in Client Business Group’s digital product team working in the service app and chat strategy team. The Product Manager of product development is responsible for developing insights and business cases before they are added to our roadmap. In addition, you would work with cross-functional teams to deliver impactful features for the service transaction team focusing on chat strategy and My client for Business functionality.
The primary accountabilities associated with this role include:
- Ideate on features that can drive chat and app strategy for the My Business self-serve portal.
- Create strategies that drive down customer calls into the call center.
- Liaison with finance & business groups on a regular basis to drive consensus and strategy.
- Present key insights for the whole digital team in simple to understand presentations.
- Develop an overall presentation for digital teams based on their inputs.
- Understanding and anticipating market needs.
- Defining requirements and leading the team through design and development.
- Building the business case, getting internal consensus, and defining product roadmaps.
- Forging strong relationships across the organization to get it all done.
- Tracking success metrics and communicating results to management.
What we’re looking for
- Understanding what customers will want next is your driver.
- You are creative but balance that with your practical business side.
- You can juggle several projects with tight deadlines and not drop any balls—while also keeping your eye on the big picture.
- An environment with lots of competing priorities and new challenges every day is where you thrive.
- With a knack for working with different types of people, you inspire others to do their best work and carry out your vision.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Finance and/or Consulting experience developing detailed business cases.
- Experience with Return on Investment analysis, creating promotions for customers, and/or financial analysis on sales performance.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Developed and executed marketing strategies.
- Analysed data and shared marketing insights and recommendations. Ideally, presented to audiences of different levels and functions.
- Managed complex projects with shifting priorities, demands, and stakeholders.
- Ideally, with cross-functional teams and agencies.
- Direct marketing, digital media/marketing, and local engagement experience.
- Consultant grade presentation skills to create consensus amongst stakeholders
- Experience in digital-first organization would be desirable