- Data Engineering
Job Title: Data Engineer
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Menlo Park, CA (Remote opportunity)
- Apply proven expertise and build high-performance, scalable data warehouse application.
- Securely source external data from numerous global partners.
- Intelligently design data models for optimal storage and retrieval.
- Deploy inclusive data quality checks to ensure high quality of data.
- Optimize existing pipelines and implement new ones, maintenance of all domain-related data pipelines.
- Ownership of the end-to-end data engineering component of the solution.
- Collaboration with the program's SMEs, data scientists.
- Data Engineer will rotate on an On-Call shift as needed to support the team.
- Experience in data engineering, proven expertise of applying.
- DWH best practices.
- Quickly coding and scripting experience with Python, SQL.
- Knowledge in LAMP and the Big Data stack environments (Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive).
- Competence with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL).
- Experience working with enterprise DE tools.
- Ability to learn in-house DE tools.
One of the below three skills:
- Finance/Payments background (working in engineering team @ financial or payments org)
- Risk Ops (working in engineering team @ Risk operations org)
- Messaging Commerce ( like messenger , zoom etc..)
Thanks & Regards,
Senior IT Recruiter
W : + 1