Business AdministrationBusiness AnalystMicrosoft Office Suitebusiness processesbusiness requirementsAnalyzeMicrosoft Officeproject management
We are seeking a highly motivated Business Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of experience in analyzing business processes and requirements, as well as designing and implementing solutions to meet those requirements. In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with business stakeholders to gather, analyze, and document requirements, and translate them into functional specifications for technical teams.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify and document business requirements
- Analyze business processes and identify areas for improvement
- Develop and maintain functional specifications for technical teams
- Collaborate with technical teams to ensure that solutions meet business requirements
- Facilitate communication between business stakeholders and technical teams
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards
- Perform user acceptance testing and ensure that solutions meet business requirements
- Provide support and training to end-users
- Identify and escalate project risks and issues to project management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or a related field
- 2-4 years of experience in business analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Understanding of Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with requirements gathering and documentation
- Experience with process modeling and improvement
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
If you meet the above qualifications and are passionate about delivering solutions that meet business requirements, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.