We are seeking a Senior Operations Engineer III to join a world-renowned management consulting company serving private, public and social sectors across 65 countries for over 90 years. You will be our client’s engineers and as such will have a blank canvas to create a best-in-class automated cloud deployment engine built on excellent quality assessment and continuous integration principles.
Location: Boston, MA or Atlanta, GA
This Job Pays: $140 to 160k per year
What You Will Do:
- Working with Amazon to understand security best practices in several industries (healthcare, defense, consumer goods)
- Help select tools to manage and enforce this security and create the scripts to run them. High quality code can only be built with the help of strong test framework within a CI environment and supporting tools.
- This position will help build out such an environment as well as any other supporting tools needed to deliver a system and meet our quality requirements.
What Gets You The Job:
- Experience setting up and managing continuous integration or continuous development.
- Depth of knowledge, including real world application, in one or more of the following: Python, Scala, Spark. Experience with AWS (Azure and Google are a plus), and Chef, Puppet, Ansible or similar provisioning tools required.
- Familiarity with setting up Vagrant or Docker Experience with and interest in web (systems) security.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (Master's preferred) plus 3-5 years of work experience
Please send your resume to Dave Lim for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.