Oracle ERPGeneral LedgerAccounts ReceivablesAccounts PayablesFixed AssetsOracle Financial SystemCPA CertificationGrants
I am working with an Interesting position with one of my Direct clients. Below is the JD, If you feel you will be the right fit please send me your resume to
Oracle Financial System
Austin, TX Onsite role
- 8-10 years working environment as an Oracle Applications Consultant, System Analyst / Manager
- Expert level knowledge of Oracle ERP Application functionality
- Expert level knowledge of General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting and Project Billings module configurations.
- Strong knowledge on Finance processes.
- Proficiency with SQL based queries and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies
- Strong functional understanding of the Oracle modules and development framework for extensions in Oracle Cloud framework.
- Advance skills in MS Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- English required at an advanced proficiency level.
- Has gone through 2-3 full lifecycle implementations for General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting and Project Billings
- Combines strong business acumen/experience and deep IT knowledge.
- Has shown record of strategic project planning and client management.
- Worked with a broad range of diverse customers and stakeholders Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in information and communication Technology or similar.
Certified Minority Business Enterprise | An E-Verify Employer
SRI Tech Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship status or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.