- Scrum Master
Glen, Allen, VA
Interested candidate can share there resume on or call me
- 2+ years of expertise with Agile methodology
- Strong organizational skills and motivated self-starter with minimal direction.
- Worked on a migration project.
- Must be Safe certified.
- Should be able to implement Safe in organizations.
- Strong contextual understanding of large organizations
- Ability to review current processes and standardize among different teams.
- Ability to review new/upcoming enterprise data, change management, or report changes and ensure we account /update new processes. In some cases, recommend add’l processes.
- Scrum experience is beneficial as this role will need to understand details in JIRAs and other release or change items.
- Adept at problem-solving; strong time management and task prioritization skills
- Excellent relationship, team building, and facilitation skills with the ability to proactively navigate complexities of gaining buy-in and driving collaboration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability
- Excellent skills with creating decks and/or presentations or flow charts
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or other related degrees
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects and/or other tasks for the team.
- Excels at adapting to changing business needs with the ability to balance multiple competing priorities in an extremely fast-paced environment
We Can Offer You:
- A highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- A multinational organization with offices in 17 global locations and the possibility to work abroad
- Laptop and a mobile phone
- 15 days of paid annual leave
- Maternity & Paternity leave plans
- A comprehensive insurance plan including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and long-/short-term disability
- Retirement savings plans
- A higher education certification policy
- Extensive training opportunities, focused on skills, substantive knowledge, and personal development
- On-demand Udemy for Business for all Synechron employees with free access to more than 5000 curated courses
- Coaching opportunities with experienced colleagues from our FinLabs and Center of Excellences (CoE) groups
- Cutting edge projects at the world’s leading tier-one banks, financial institutions and insurance firms
- A flat and approachable organization
- An excellent working atmosphere: regular drinks, sports activities, offsite weekends with a young, dynamic team
- A truly diverse, fun-loving and global work culture.
SYNECHRON’S DIVERSITY & INCLUSION STATEMENT
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative ‘Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We encourage applicants from across diverse backgrounds, race, ethnicities, religion, age, marital status, gender, sexual orientations, or disabilities to apply. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programs, and more.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant’s gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.