- SDET with backend Java and Insurance Claims and Medicare
SDET with backend Java and Insurance Claims and Medicare
Location: Horsham-PA Remote but looking local.
Insurance Claims, Medicare
Senior candidate who can Ramp up quickly. If right skill set they might promote to Lead soon.
Very good Communication Skills.
Need Java Development, Selenium, SDET, Automation.
He mentioned all details in the Job Posting.
He will start reviewing resumes soon. He has to many candidates in pipeline.
- 5+ years of experience developing test automation or combination of development and test experience using Selenium Webdriver, JUnit, TestNG or similar tools
- 2+ years of JAVA programming experience
- 3+ years of experience with agile methodologies
- 2+ years of experience with Acceptance Test Driven development with Cucumber, Gherkin is required
- Software Development Engineers in Test (SDET) Skills in java web based platform is required.
- Experience using Service Virtualization (DevTest) or equivalent
- Hands on experience on test automation of APIs (SOAP and REST services)
- Hands on experience with test automation of Batch Jobs
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment like Jenkins for executing automated tests to support continuous testing in an agile mindset
- Proficient with developer tools, such as Eclipse/Intellij and git/github for developing on the Java stack
- Experience automating build processes, application deployments and continuous integration system like Jenkins
- Ability to work independently within a quickly changing environment with strict deadlines
- Experience with unit testing and test driven methodologies using Selenium and JUnit
- Strong communication collaboration and influencing skills to drive change
- Possesses capability to work multi platforms
- Implements solutions to address issues and ensures efficient and consistent solutions
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders to achieve business outcomes
- Is able to break complex topics into meaningful chunks of information
- Can proactively identify patterns in issues and researches root cause to improve overall quality
- Translates the mission, vision, values, and strategy into a team plan of goals and means, and then execute the plan at or above standard.
- Builds, maintains, and strengthens teams, leading to reliable and consistent high performance.
- Works productively and effectively in all directions --up, down, sideways, inside and outside -- to get great things done.
- Sources, acquires, onboards, deploys, releases, and develops talent
- Communicates critical information up the chain; speak up effectively on critical issues.
- Is on the lookout for in-team innovative opportunities and contribute to the overall initiatives of the enterprise.
- Is an exemplar of the mission, values, culture, and philosophy of the enterprise.
- Is effective and efficient in the use of resources.
- Is an early adopter and supporter of changes.
- Is open to personal growth and development, and inspire others to do the same.
- Has line of sight to the settings in which teams exist. Foresee opportunities, barriers, and obstacles. Appreciate the role of the team in the bigger context.
- Undergraduate degree or higher
- Healthcare industry experience
- Team leadership experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience creating and presenting presentations and demos of software deliverables.
- Experience in / knowledge of large scale direct to consumer web techniques