- Cyber Security
- Incident management
- Threat hunting
Cyber Security Engineer
- At least 5 years of prior experience in Cyber Security Incident Response function.
- Effective communication skills.
- Must possess excellent work habits, a strong work ethic, and be able to adhere to company work hours, policies, and standard business etiquette.
- Keen to continue self-development.
Lead CyberSOC Engineer (Tier 3) is expected to: -
- Must be able to research, develop, and communicate solutions to detected security incidents in a timely manner.
- Use advanced analysis skills to isolate and diagnose potential threats and anomalous behavior.
- Ability to perform basic malware reverse engineering.
- Ability to perform memory analysis using tools such as Volatility or Rekall.
- Be able to perform a forensics investigation.
- Use both internal and external threat intelligence to build threat detections and provide data enrichment.
- Threat Hunting.
- Evaluate tools/solutions for investigation and IR (Incident Response).
- Ability to write scripts and Automate.
- Conduct security gap analysis assessments, penetration testing / red-team assessments, and vulnerability assessments to identify security vulnerabilities.
- Maintain and employ a strong understanding of advanced threats, continuous vulnerability assessment, response and mitigation strategies used in cybersecurity operations
- Mentor T1 and T2 analysts.