SAP FICO Analyst
Full Time - Permanent Position
Charlotte - NC, Hybrid role, must live in Charlotte, NC area
- MUST have 8 or more years of Hands On SAP FICO configuration experience to be considered for this position.
This position is part of an established team, with an international manufacturing company.
Our client is seeking an experienced SAP FICO Functional Analyst with knowledge in AP & AR.
You should have integration knowledge with other modules such as SD, MM, PP.
- Understand business needs and changes to assess and identify impacts of those changes.
- Capture, analyze, translate, and document business requirements.
- Prepare and document functional specifications for enhancements and/or configuration requirements in collaboration with other IT teams as needed.
- Use your expertise and experience in this field to collaborate with other team members and end users, providing solutions that fit the current needs of the company as well as the longer-term strategy.
- Perform configuration, unit tests, manage integration and user acceptance testing and to coordinate implementations on change requests.
- Provide Level 1 and 2 support for the production SAP environments.
- Assist Business on Month-End closing with any issues in respect to deadline.
- Provide extracts to Internal and External Audit upon request.
- Review and assess application future release functionalities and emerging technologies to identify integration issues and impacts from application change requests.
- University degree in business administration, accounting, finance or information technology.
- Minimum of 7 years SAP experience in similar position, thorough knowledge of the SAP FI/CO module
- Proven Expertise in SAP Controlling including Material Ledger, Profitability Analysis (CO-PA), Cost Center Accounting (CCA) and Profit Center Accounting (PCA);
- Must have a good understanding of the integration points between FI and CO modules and other areas within SAP such as SD, MM, PP and PM;
- Must have good understanding of interfaces, working with EDI, Idocs and third-party integrations.
- Experience in writing Concept Documents, technical specs, Test Plan, Test results.
- Experience on EasyVista an asset
- Experience with ACL an asset
- Advanced Excel experience an asset
Sponsorships and visa transfers are not available.
Excellent base and bonus, plus benefits!!
About Jones Grove
Jones Grove brings over 25 years of dedicated Information Technology recruiting to the marketplace and that has led us to place virtually every function within an IT organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.