ROLE: ServiceNow GRC Consultant
LOCATION: Miami, FL (Hybrid)
EXPERIENCE: 7+ years (mandatory)
- At least 3-4 years of relevant consulting or industry experience, preferably in a professional services environment or MNC.
- ServiceNow CIS certification in GRC/ IRM suite (Risk and Compliance, Vendor Risk Management etc.)
- Experience in the design, configuration, and implementation of ServiceNow GRC/ IRM solutions.
- Strong understanding of compliance and risk management processes.
- Experience with agile methodology, creating process designs, technical designs, defining user stories, working with onshore/offshore development teams, leading user acceptance testing (UAT), and providing the necessary end-user training to deliver the proposed solution.
- Data analysis/ processing and visualization skills using database, visualization tools or spreadsheet application
- Preferred: Professional certifications such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified PRINCE2 Practitioner, PMP-certified or SAP functional certifications.
- Experience with other GRC technology solutions (such as Archer, MetricStream etc.) will be an added advantage.