Tired of sitting at home in the pajama, dress shirt combo? Are you eager to get back into the office, make new friends, and expand your social prowess? This is your chance!
The Denzel Group, an award-winning IT Search and Staffing Firm, has been tasked by an industry leader to identify a Network Engineer. This role can either be full-time or contract-to-hire. In this role you will be responsible for configuration, implementation, and support for Cisco network installations. You will also provide network support and troubleshooting network solutions for an enterprise network. This opportunity provides excellent compensation, benefits, and work-life balance!
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years of Cisco Network experience
- Strong network services and network routing protocols.
- Experience maintaining network performance through network monitoring and analysis, QoS service implementation, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems.
- In-depth understanding and practical knowledge of networking systems such as firewalls, routers, switches, and wireless APs
- Solid understanding of IP routing protocols
- Cisco ASA, Routing, Switching, QoS, Meraki WAP, SolarWinds Monitoring
- Cisco CCNA nice to have